We are thrilled to announce the launch of two groundbreaking courses, pioneering the integration of blockchain technology and cryptoassets within the master's program in Accounting, Auditing, and Control at the University of Florence. Course Details: Blockchain and Economic Law of Digital Assets Start Date: September 13, 2023 Overview: This course provides an introduction to the revolutionary world of blockchain technology. Students will acquire an understanding of the principles that underpin blockchain, its potential to drive transparency, and the security it brings to various industry applications. At the same they will be able to study the legal and economic side of the blockchain technology main applications, mainly concerning digital assets. Lab in Cryptoassets Start Date: September 15, 2023 Overview: Dive deep into the fast-evolving sphere of cryptoassets with this comprehensive course. Why Enrol? Cutting-Edge Curriculum: Be at the forefront of technology and finance by learning about blockchain and cryptoassets, the sectors that are reshaping the modern economic landscape. Expert Faculty: Gain insights from a team of experienced professionals who bring a wealth of knowledge and industry experience to the classroom. Career Prospects: Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to excel in the burgeoning field of blockchain and cryptoassets management, where the demand for qualified professionals is soaring. Who Should Attend? This initiative is primarily geared towards students of the University of Florence seeking to augment their expertise and step into roles that leverage the capabilities of blockchain technology and cryptoassets management from an economic and legal perspective. Learn More: For more details on the course content, faculty, and enrolment procedures, we invite you to visit the official website of the School of Economics and Management and the following pages: https://www.unifi.it/index.php?module=ofform2&mode=1&cmd=3&AA=2023&afId=627324 https://www.unifi.it/index.php?module=ofform2&mode=1&cmd=3&AA=2023&afId=627335 Don't miss this chance to be part of an educational experience that promises to be a game-changer in the industry. Join us in this pioneering endeavour, an opportunity exclusive to students of the University of Florence.
The 3rd edition of the event, aimed at finance and technology operators, will be held in the splendid setting of Villa Marigola in Lerici, in the Gulf of La Spezia on Friday 6 October 2023, where 13 Awards will be presented to the CEOs leading the best performing companies and platforms in the fields of: Euronext Growth Milan, Equity crowdfunding, Real estate lending, Business services, Open banking, Payment services, Insurtech, Environmental sustainability and IT development.
Speakers at the round table will be:
- Dr. Stefano Busani ceo of Spazio Professionista: Artificial Intelligence, opportunities and advantages for the fintech sector
- Dr. Federico Masi ceo of FlowPay: The new frontiers of Open Banking
- Mr. Leopoldo Onorato ceo of Cyberment and Onorato Informatica: Cybersecurity, tangible consequences of cyber attacks in the fintech sector
- Dr. Angelo Rindone ceo of FolkFunding: Innovative tools for Crowdinvesting platforms
- Avv. Benedetto Colosimo, Studio Legale Ughi e Nunziante: New European Regulation on Crowdfunding The founders of 4 innovative start-ups with high growth potential will present their initiatives in the field to the attending Business Angels and Venture Capital:
- Artificial intelligence at the service of M&A transactions
- Environmental, social and governance sustainability
- Wellness technologies for sports disciplines
- Software and robots for logistics